Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Student Speaks

I have been blessed to the opportunity to speak to many college students at both ITT Technical College, and Johnson C. Smith University. I have always had a heart to teach. I remember as a child when my friends and I would get together to play school, I was always the teacher. LOL. Always telling someone what to do. I enjoy teaching and I enjoy seeing the light bulb come on for my students.

This year I received several testimonies from students who shared with their professor how much my message touched them. Here is another excerpt from book, this time from the words of a student:

I have had the opportunity to speak to adult college students and have shared my mantra with many of them. As a result, I have gotten numerous messages from students sharing their testimony on how much my message really blessed them. Here is one testimony from a student from ITT Technical College; “Ms. Dalton gave an EXCELLENT speech. She did better than some preachers I have seen. LOL. It was very inspiring, and I needed to hear some of the things that she said, I just did not know it. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, Greg.” This message was sent to his professor who forward the message on to me.There are many life lessons that I have learned over the years, but this I know for sure, you never know who is waiting for you, which is why you must always be ready.                                                                                                                                                                               Remember to  Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday                                         Find Peace Within                                                                                                                                     Be Blessed,                                                                                                                                               Ms. Lisa                                                                                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa