Saturday, November 7, 2015

Shampoo in the Shower

I woke up anxious this morning. I wasn't sure why as I didn't have a dream or went to bed with anything heavy on my heart. I put on my morning coffee and decided to shampoo my hair. Instead of shampooing my hair in the sink I decided to do it in the shower. As I began to shampoo my hair, I felt the warmth of the water rolling down my scalp, down my face  and onto my neck, off my shoulders and down my back. I noticed how my body began to respond to the warmth of the water. After about 2 minutes, my body was totally relaxed and the anxious feeling I had was gone. I then completed my shower and finished shampooing my hair.

I went in the shower to shampoo my hair, but the shower ended up shampooing me instead. :). I learned to yield to the quieting process.

Today I learned to let the warmth of the water from a relaxing shower  wash away any anxiety that's in my body. I learned to yield to the moment and how to go with the flow when the waters turn.

The Lord says, we should be anxious for nothing... today, I learned to let the water shampoo me in the shower.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa