Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Footprint of a Smile

As I am in the final editing stage of my first book, Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday,  I thought I would share a few excerpts from what I believe will be a book that will put help you understand the importance of showing up for yourself everyday.


Preface -  "Whenever I’ve felt down or felt like I couldn't make it, I would put a smile on my face. I would make a conscious effort to smile, even when I thought there was no reason to smile. One morning as I entered the office, the staff said they knew it was me because they could hear my smile. I was amazed because I had yet to show my face or say good morning. That comment was an indication that my smile was not only for me but for those I came across."

         Smiling everyday helped me to realize that things would not always be the way they were and that God was with me. I looked at my smile as the footprint of Jesus Christ carrying me through my walk in life."

Whose footprint does your smile carry?



Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa