Friday, November 27, 2015

Drain My Life but Not My Spirit - A Light of Hope

It's amazing how sickness can take the life out of you but not drain your spirit.

It is the spirit of a man that keeps him pushing. It keeps him going, moving towards taking one step at a time. The spirit of a man is what makes him want to keep fighting, keep looking, keep asking. It is the spirit of a man that really keeps hope alive, keeps dreams alive, keeps visions alive, keeps prayer alive. It's the spirit of a man that keeps saying "I am getting through this!

That's what I saw in my sister yesterday. Wrapped in pain but yet her spirit was AMAZING! She was still smiling, still cooking, still helping and still making us laugh.

Sickness-- you may drain my body, but- - - You can't drain my SPIRIT!!

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa