Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Failing is Good!

Keep living is what my grandmother would tell me. I would be like, grandma, what cha talking about. All she would say was, "keep living". I wasn't that attentive in school, so I wasn't on the A-B honor roll, I even failed typing my first year. LOl. Math wasn't one of my strong subjects and I don't remember a thing I learned in Science. I've failed a few classes and succeeded as many as well. As life went on, I failed at some other things, you know, like 2 previous marriages, learning how to work the cash register at Captain D's, then they fired me. I failed at learning how to skate, I even failed at learning how to cook like my mom. But, out of all those failures I have learned some pretty good lessons. In my book I decided to share a few of the positive things you learn when you failure.

Lessons learned: Excerpts from my upcoming book: Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday

  1.     .     You must accept failure, but keep trying.
  2.            Success in failure depends on whether you keep up with it or not.
  3.     .      Failure means changing directions and finding another way to get it done.
  4.   .    Failure helps you to believe in yourself.
  5.     .     Failure teaches you that there is something else to learn.
  6.  .   My favorite benefit is, God gets show us what He can make out of our failures.
Just know that even when you try and fail, there is always something good that can come out of it. Either you get up and try again, or you try something else. And you will also know, there are just somethings you're not good at and you know what's THAT'S OKAY...
     

      Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
      Find Peace Within
      Be blessed,
      Ms. Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa