Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Need My Struggles

As the end of 2015 come to an end, I am spending some time reflecting over my life. Today I am reading my journal from 2008 -

Friday April 1, 2008 - Lord I thank you for the sunshine. I thank you for being my rock when I'm stressed. I thank you for taking all my cares away. I thank you for being my friend. You were here for me today holding me and caring for me, showing me that you care. Thank you for FREEDOM!

April 2, 2008 - Thank you Lord for your mercy and your grace. Thank you for giving me the ability to get wealth. Thank you for my family and for helping us find balance between church and home.

April 3, 2008 - Dream of a better tomorrow. I thank you for a better tomorrow.

April 4, 2008 - Find strength in His might - was the word for today, and I did just that. Thank you for your word and your messenger.You are an encourager and I thank you for that.

May 23, 2008 - Worked out today, lifted weights bench press, shoulders, back, legs, abs, cardio, 1 hour. Having a chance to be ready and focus on my target areas. The pain was great. My muscles ache from each movement. I know the sacrifice is worth it.

May 24, 2008 - Another day of work. Dr. Cook came to our meeting, we will start laying off starting July to November, a total of over 200 people. My heart is heavy.

November 17, 2008 - Fill my cup Lord, I lift it up Lord, come and quench this thirsting of my soul. Bread of heaven, feed me til I want no more. Here's my cup, fill it up and make me whole. I am whole, I am delivered, I am at peace. This is my deliverance well.

December, 10, 2008 - Dear Lord, how can I start to heal? Write down what's hurting you. What will it take for me to be healed?

Lessons learned from my struggles -

1. They are necessary for growth
2. They are necessary for my testimony
3. They are necessary for my ministry
4. They prepare me for the next one.

Remember, to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed,
Ms. Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa