Sunday, November 15, 2015

"Second Time Around" nothing like the Third Time

I'm sure we've all been through somethings in life, some good, some bad. Some we learned lessons from and some we're still trying figure out what the lesson was. Here is another excerpt from my upcoming book where I talk about the experience in my "second time around".

"However, there have been times in my life when smiling did not come as easy. I believe one of the most difficult times in my life was when I was traveling down a very long dark road and felt all alone. Even though I knew I wasn’t, I still felt like I was. I was in a place where I thought I could not share my darkness with anyone or that anyone would even believe that I was in such a dark place. Have you ever been in a place that was so dark that you found yourself doing things that were just out of character for you? I certainly have. My second marriage brought out the worst in me. Talking about a transformation. Thank you, Lord, for deliverance. It is amazing how the very thing that once attracted a person to you somehow becomes the very thing that they come to hate about you. I must plug this little note in here, be sure to marry someone who is comfortable with you being you and can handle your testimony. If not, you will end up losing yourself for the comfort of that person."                                                                                                                                                                                   Thank God, the third time is amazing!... don't ever stop showing up, there just might be something waiting for you when you arrive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Every day                                                               Find Peace Within                                                                                                                                     Be blessed,                                                                                                                                                 Ms. Lisa                                                                                                                                                      



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa