Friday, November 13, 2015

Not Before Me

What is the very first thing you do in the mornings? Is it prayer, meditations, ironing clothes, face book, emails, Instagram? You know the Lord speaks to us about what should be first. I am a firm believe that it is important that we seek God first in all. We should command our mornings, and decree and declare what we need in the atmosphere and allow the Lord to move on our behalf.

I haven't always made God first in my mornings. I didn't always command my mornings. Here is an excerpt from my upcoming book where I share the moment The Holy Spirit whipped my behind for not putting him first in my day.

For years I’ve started my mornings with a 45 minute workout. This was my lifestyle as a former body builder and fitness trainer. It wasn’t until one morning as I was preparing to workout, The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said that I could not start my mornings before spending time with Him. He said it was important that I spent time praying, meditating and hearing the voice of God. This was a wake up call for me and the start of my 4 am prayers. Matthew 6:33 gives us clear direction on how our days should start; But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. My life has never been the same since I started seeking God first.                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                        Remember to give God his tenth, even in with your time.                                                                       Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday                                                                 Find Peace Within                                                                                                                                   Be Blessed,                                                                                                                                                 Ms. Lisa                                                                                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa