Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Love of a Son

I wasn't blessed to have a daughters, and I'm okay with that, because I don't know how to plat hair, but I am blessed to have 2 wonderful sons. They always seem to make me smile and do things that bring tears to my eyes.

My oldest son, never says no.. he takes as many pictures of me as I like. My baby son whom I call my bonus child, is learning the benefits of not saying no to mamma.. He has me wrapped around his finger... my pinkie that is...I love them both very dearly. Yesterday they both showered me with love notes and poems.

This is written from the love of a son.

Happy Birthday Ms. Lisa

Happy Birthday to a mother I dearly love,
Not other mothers could a wife stand above.

Your ability to stay joyful is unique,
you always keep the energy level at its peak.

How do you do the things you do?,
on that subject, I have no clue.

Your willingness to stay fit is great,
this is one of your many respectable traits.

I can rely on you for who you are,
with the spirit of God to get us far.

No matter what the situation,
you make a plan to reach that stations.

You always seem to be on your feet,
and with a talent like yours you can't be beat.

Your talent is to show the way,
even when the path seems gray.

You light the way with your attitude and smile,
with your smile being contagious there is no denial.

I am glad God put you into my life,
and I'm sure dad is happy you're his wife.

The amount of words I want to express are not enough to say,
but on that note, I would like to conclude with saying happy birthday!!!!

Love, Maximillian.

My heart is over flowing with love and gratitude. God makes no mistakes, if He's blessed you to have children, love them, show them the way, show them who you are, be consistent, share your thoughts and they will share theirs.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa