Sunday, November 8, 2015

"The Honey Bee" The Call

I spent most of my day yesterday working on my book, "Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday - A little book of honey to help you make everyday count and a little bit sweeter"- I believe the book will touch the hearts of not only the Christian community but the secular and professional community as well. As I get closer to finishing the book, I'll be sharing with you some small snippets of what to expect from the book. Here is an excerpt from "The Honey Bee - The Call"

"The more I studied the behavior of the honey bees the more revelation the Holy Spirit gave me of my dream. John 7:38 says “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. Living water, means life and flowing. Let me break down the behavior of honey bees to help you understand what The Holy Spirit revealed to me.

In the Hebrew, the number ten means – perfection of divine order. In the Hebrew wax means – to grow or increase.  In the Hebrew honey means – pleasantness. Now, let’s put it all together – The honey bees divine order is developed in the abdomen (rivers of living water). When honey bees turns 10 days old she develops the glands needed to produce wax in her abdomen. In her abdomen enzymes are produced (the anointing) which releases sugar (nectar) into pleasantness (sweet honey) which then produces (wax) growth or increase. Divine order produces the anointing, which produces pleasantness, which produces growth or increase, which pushes you into your purpose."

There is divine order in everything we do in life, even in the life of the honey bee. There is a process. You cannot go ahead of timing. What if the honey bee went out before its 10th day of life? How many of us have done something before we were ready and made a mess of it? I know I have. Today, I have enough wisdom to know, there is a time and place for everything. 

Let's bee like the honey bee and follow the perfected divine order. Let's allow The Holy Spirit to develop what needs to be developed in our belly so we can step out into the world with His anointing and touch the hearts of the people with a sweet pleasantness that will produce growth and increase.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa