Monday, January 25, 2016

The Law of "Karma" or Cause and Effect

We've all heard the term "Karma is a ....." well I want dare say the last word, but you get what I'm saying. In the world I live in, this how we describe "Karma" - You reap what you sow.... if there isn't anything in this world that's not- this is true.

Deepak Chopra speaks very loud about "Karma":


  • Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind...what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
  • What you sow is what you reap.
  • Will this choice that I'm making now bring happiness to me and to those around me? If the answer is yes, then go ahead with that choice. If the answer is no, if that choice brings distress either to you or to those around you, then don't make that choice. It's as simple as that.
  • If your body sends a message of comfort, that's the right choice. If your body sends a message of discomfort, then it's not the appropriate choice. 


As I wrote in one of my previous blogs, it's all about being accountable for your actions/choices. If you want a good outcome, then make a good choice. Every good choice may not be the right choice, you just have to be committed to your choices. I see Karma happening a lot in the work place, when one co-worker snitches on another co-worker, the snitcher is usually the one who gets that harder hit.

This happened to me at work... She told on me, questioned my ability to lead, and she later was demoted. Don't let your urge to get revenge cause revenge to come back on you.

Applying the Law of "Karma" or Cause and Effect.

So here's the deal

  • witness the choices....
  • ask myself two questions...
  • ask my heart for guidance..
Remember to Smile Every  Day, Show Up Every Day, and Succeed Every Day
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed
Ms. Lisa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa