Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A practical guide to the fulfillment of your dreams

As I prepared to release my book "Smile, Show Up, Succeed - EVERYDAY; I have been studying myself to some of the worlds most thought provoking spiritual leaders. This week I am focusing on Deepak Chopra. He is a regular on the Oprah Winfrey Network and has written numerous books on finding peace within. In his practical guide to fulfillment of your dreams - Deepak shares with the real meaning of success. Deepak offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: Once we understand our true nature & learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy & enthusiasm for life & material abundance will spring forth easily & effortlessly.


Law #1: The Law of Pure Potentiality


  • The source of all creation is pure consciousness...pure potentiality seeking expression from the un-manifest to the manifest. And when we realize that our true Self is one of pure potentiality, we align with the power that manifests everything in the universe.
  • One way to access the field is through the daily practice of silence, meditation, and non-judgment. Spending time in nature.
  • Practicing silence means making a commitment to take a certain amount of time to simply Be.
Applying the Law of Pure Potentiality - Be Silent...mediation...nature...non-judment

In my book, I write about being silent and finding time to meditate and spend time with nature. I really enjoy being out doors. I find my most inspiring writing comes when I'm outside meditation. Actually I wrote most of my book on my back porch. Nature really has a way of calming your spirit down. You can hear God's voice out there too... 


...success also includes good health, energy and enthusiasm for life, fulfilling relationships, creative freedom, emotional and psychological stability, a sense of well-being, and peace of mind.

Don't limit your self to working so hard to achieve what the world considers success. You are success full not only with doing but with being.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa