Sunday, January 24, 2016

Blessing Our Circumstances

Bless a thing and it will bless you, Curse it and it will curs you.. If you bless a situation, it has o power to hurt you, and even if it is troublesome for a time, it will gradually ade out, if you sincerely bless it.  - Emmet Fox

After accepting our present circumstances, no matter what they are, we must learn to bless them. Right, Bless misery?

Through your gritted teeth if necessary. Usually we don't know why something has occurred and we won't until there's enough distance to take a backward glance. However, blessing whatever vexes us is the spiritual surrender that can change even troublesome situations for the better. Blessing the circumstances in our lives also teaches us to trust. Through my years of situations, I've learned the lessons in blessings. I was blessed to have a child at 16 ( I never had another one ). I was blessed when I got fired from Captain D's, I knew I didn't have a career in the fast food business. I was blessed when my second marriage failed, because I never would have been blessed with my Love, Steven.

There are powerful lessons in blessings. Start today. Make a spiritual inventory of all your blessings. See if you can't get to one hundred. So much good happens to us but in the rush of daily life we fail even to notice or acknowledge it. Writing it down focuses our attention on the abundance already within our grasp and makes it real.

Parts of this blog was taken from the book "Simple Aundance A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach". Another one of today's most influential spiritual leaders.


Count your blessings, name them one by one.

Remember to Smile Every day, Show up Every day, and Succeed Every day
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa