Monday, January 18, 2016

Refrain from Judgement - Step #14 To Forgiving Someone who has Hurt You

Passing judgement is something we all are guilty of doing. If we said we're not, we are not telling the truth. It's easy to pass judgement on someone. Is it the right thing to do, I would say no, it's not as we have no idea what that person is going through or has gone through. A lot of us do not share our story for the fear of judgement. But what we must remember, when you're delivered people can no longer hold you hostage to your story.
Dr. Wayne Dyer shares some his thoughts on judging others. Here is what he has to say;

When you stop judging and simply become an observer, you will no inner peace. With that sense of inner peace, you'll find yourself happier and free of the negative energy of resentment. A bonus is that you'll find that others are much more attracted to you. A peaceful person attracts peaceful energy.

If I'm to be a being of love living from my highest self, that means that love is all I have inside of me and all that I have to give away. If someone I love chooses to be something other than what my ego would prefer, I must send them the ingredients of my highest self, which is God, and God is love.

My criticism and condemnation of the thoughts, feelings, and behavior of others- regardless of how right and moral my human self convinces me it is-is a step away from God-realization. And it is God-consciousness that allows for my wishes to e fulfilled, as long as they are aligned with my Source of being. I can come up with a long list of reasons why I should be judgmental and condemnatory toward another of God's children and why, damn it, I am right. Yet If I want to perform my own world-and I so want to do so-then I must substitute love for these judgments.

Judging is something that we all need to work on. I'll remember talking with someone about the size of this lady whom I did not know and did not know why she was so over weight. After taking the time to speak with the young lady and finding out more about her and her story. She shared with me that she had a thyroid condition that really had an affect on her weight and her ability to lose weight. I quickly apologized and offered to help her by providing a meal plan and exercise program that she could still to, even if she didn't lose weight, she was on her way to a healthier body.

Remember, before you begin to judge, make sure you have all the facts.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa