Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Step # 2 to Forgiving someone who hurt you. - Reconnect to the Holy Spirit

Yesterday I shared with you step 1 to forgiving someone who hurt you and that was to Move on to the Next Act. This is so important to do as it could hinder you from taking the next step, which is Reconnecting with the Holy Spirit. Now, that is to say you already have or had a relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Wayne Dyer says,-"Make a new agreement with yourself to always stay connect to the Holy Spirit, even when it seems to be the most difficult thing to do. If you do this, you will allow whatever degree of perfect harmony that your body was designed for to proliferate. Turn your hurts over to God and allow the Holy Spirit to flow through you.

Your new agreement with reality in which you've blended your physical self and your personality with God will begin to radiate a higher cause of love and light. Wherever you go, others will experience the glow God consciousness, and disharmony and disorder and all manner of problems simply WILL NOT FLOURISH IN YOUR PRESENCE.

I stand true to this and have found it to be true. Staying connected to the Holy Spirit requires you making time for Him. He cannot be an after thought, He cannot be the last thing on your mind. He has to be first in your life, first in your day. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God... that includes the Holy Spirit. This is why I carry my smile with me everyday, everywhere I go.... I let my light shine...

I start every morning with prayer and meditation, this is something I've shared with you all in my previous blogs. This morning the Holy Spirit woke me up earlier than 4:30... I got up, laid before the Lord, prayed in my heavily language, and allowed the Holy Spirit to make intercession for me, as I didn't know why God woke me up before my usual time, but I submitted to the awakening and little did I know, I would be faced with an adversary that would try to cause me to come out of my peaceful place. I reverted back to my time with the Holy Spirit and remembered the words He spoke to me this morning, "Peace be with you today."

Find your way back to the Holy Spirit and if you don't know Him, get to know Him... He's here to Help keep you, both mind, body and soul.

Remember to Smile, Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa