Friday, December 4, 2015

Gut Detoxification

How many of you have ever said this - "I just have a gut feeling?" My grandma would say that all the time when she knew I was up to no good. That of course was when I was a child, not as an adult. She'll say, "I have a gut feeling you're up to something." LOL. I've done that with my own sons, even now, I have a gut feeling something else is going on. I just can't put my finger on it. But I'm not talking about the gut feeling you get when something isn't right, I'm talking about the gut feeling that controls the way your body feels.

As you begin your journey on finding peace within, it's important to make sure you're putting the right things in your gut that will cause you to feel good about yourself and the new found peace you'll find. Here are some key important things you need to do to keep your gut feeling good.

1. Drink water everyday, at least eight, 8 oz per day. Try drinking Alkaline water, it's better for you.
2. Eat vegetables everyday. Green leafy vegetables, broccoli, cabbage, greens, kale, and spinach
3. Get a good probiotics (this helps to keep your colon clean)
4. Cut back on your sugar intake. If it's made out of white flour, it's sugar..
5. Detox your liver with 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar with 8 oz. of water.
6. Stay away from soda's... they are filled with sugar and other toxic ingredients

Now, after you've finished having your Christmas dinner, start detoxifying you gut. Your spirit will thank you.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa