Thursday, December 10, 2015

Breaking the 21 Day Detox Fast

Most people want to lose weight but not not be healthy. When people talk to me about losing weight, they never say "I just want to be healthy." They will tell me they either want to tone up their arms, lose cellulite and get a flat tummy. Well sisters and brothers, it just doesn't quit work that way. But there is a way to start. Your first reason for weight loss should be to increase your life span through health and fitness. But just in case that is not what motivates you to lose weight let's just talk about toning up and losing the tummy.

The way to lose the tummy is to change your eating habits. Totally. Changing your eating habits requires you to change the way you look at food. Several days ago, I introduced you to the green smoothie 10 day detox. This is only a jump start for you, this is not the plan you should do forever. Once you've been successful with your 21 day green smoothie detox, you have to begin putting whole foods back into your diet. 

Breaking the cleanse

Note: Do not go right back into eating whole foods right after the cleanse. You should take at least three days to reintroduce whole foods back into your diet. Having a small salad with your meals is a great start. I suggest you continue drinking your smoothies and listen to your body to see what foods works well for you. I still drink a smoothie for breakfast and sometimes as my last meal of the day since I settle down for the night until around 7 pm. You can have a smoothie for breakfast and lunch and have a salad or sauteed vegetables for lunch and dinner. The goal is to eat very light. If you go back to eating whole foods fast, it may cause you to feel bloated and nauseous. This didn't happen to me, as I still do the smoothies. I eat fish, and chicken. No red meat what so ever. I do not eat salads everyday. Too much roughage is not good for the digestive system. I buy frozen vegetables. A big bag of vegetable medley will cost you $5.98 from Wal-Mart. They also have a really good price on Talipia. Eating healthy really isn't that expensive.

Now that you've lost the weight, let's work on keeping it off..... It's as easy as you make it. So make it easy.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa