Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lose 5 lbs in 1 Week???

Is it possible to lose 5 pounds in one week? Yes it is possible, but I don't recommend it, only unless you need a jump start to help you start your lifestyle change. I did it and lost 14 pounds in 2 months. Many didn't think I had to lose that much weight but when you nibble a little here and there, weight just seems to creep up on you. Here is how I did it.

My hair dresser was losing weight and I asked her what was she doing. She said she was doing the 21 day green smoothie detox. Spinach and fruit, blend it in a blender, drink 3 glasses a day and the weight came off. I started right away and lost 5 pounds the first 3 days. I was hooked. Down from 149 to 135. I have maintained the weight lost. It's been 2 months now. I of course incorporated my workouts with the smoothies, but it worked. Now, I do 2 smoothies a day and a good balanced meal.

The smoothies are easy to make,
2 cups of spinach
16 oz of water
2 cups of frozen fruit ( big bag from Wal-Mart $5.98)
Blend it in your blender and there you have it.

Do it for 10 to 21 days or until you've reached your desired weight. Don't forget to exercise at least 20 to 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week.

Let me know how it goes.

Remember, to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa