Thursday, December 3, 2015

Keeping it in YOUR Road

As I think about some of the things we see going on in the world today, it's so important for us to stay focused on the important things that matter to us. Do not get caught up with the troubles of other people. Pray, Pray, Pray.

On Thanksgiving I visited my family in SC, and one of my cousin's wives asked my mother (78) and my Auntie her sister.... (80) what do they do to stay so young. They both look amazing for their age. They both laughed and said, "we mind own business and only talk junk to each other"... LOL. I thought that was so funny and very important.

I live by this rule, now that I'm in my 50's...which is - minding my own business and only concerning myself with those things that I can control. It doesn't mean that I am not empathetic about what's going on in the world, but I do not make it a habit to give my opinion about what people choose to do with their lives. The bible says we should pray without ceasing... that's the important thing you can do concerning the business of others...

How do you help others you have no control over? Pray without ceasing.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa