Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Who you are defines what you want - Iyanla Vanzant speaks to Women about identity

When you don't know who you are, CHANCES are you don't know what you want. When you don't know what you want, THERE is no chance for you to get it. - Iyanla Vanzant  

What a disappointment it would be to live here and never know WHO you are. And when I say "Know who you are", I'm not talking about  mom, wife, teacher, author... I'm referring to WHO you are as a PERSON. What makes you into the person you are? What inspires the character that you present to the world everyday.

Who am I, I am love, I am peace, I am smiles, I am happy, I am contagious, I am joy.... that's who I am and that's who I present to the world everyday. Me knowing who I am, has helped me to understand what it is I want out of life and out of my life.

Find your place within... Find Peace within.. Find your voice within

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa