Monday, February 1, 2016

Showing Up for yourself helps You show up for someone else

With the upcoming launch of my book, Smile, Show Up, Succeed, Everyday, I thought I would share a little bit of what the book will do for you. As I prepare to launch my book, I want to not only provide you with a good read, but I want to inspire you to do things a little differently in your life. It's time to stop letting boredom keep you locked into a place where you know you don't belong. It's time to stop letting your lack of commitment to your stop keep you from showing up for yourself. It's only when YOU show up will things begin to change for YOU. Me showing up for you will have inspire you, but once I'm gone, YOU have to do the Showing and the Inspiring. Here's a snippet from the book:


"One thing I know for sure is that, you must enjoy your learning experiences. Do not think for a minute everything you’ve gone through was for naught. I have heard people say they wished they were younger, or that they wished they could turn back the hands of time. But I am one to say, NEVER again do I want to be 20, 30, or 40. I have learned so many life lessons through my experiences that have helped to shape me into the person I am today. I live with no regrets. I made up in my mind a long time ago, to graduate from public opinion and I have. I have learned that everyone will not be happy for me, and that is okay. I’ve learned that this moment is the only moment I have and I must make the best of it. Tomorrow is not promised and today is all I have. Showing up everyday is a part of living. Live in the moment and let tomorrow create its own moments when tomorrow comes."

Remember you are the most important person to YO
U. Not your husband not your family. If you're not good, the no one else will be.

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa