Monday, February 22, 2016

Delayed but not Denied - Iyanla Vanzant speaks to women

No matter how many times or how long you have wished, hoped, and prayed for something, because it has not happened yet does not mean it will not happen.

Iyanla Vanzant



There are many things in my life that I've waited for and thought would never come. And that one thing is PEACE. For years I've walked in the shoes of other people and wished I was like someone else. But today, I am happy for who I am and the journey I've had. There is nothing else I would change, even this season of menopause... even though I'm not getting my rest these days.

Remember to keep paying and keep hoping and keep wishing.

Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa