Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Acceptance means you're okay - Iyanla Vanzant Speaks

Acceptance does not mean you agree with it, appreciate, or even like what has happened. Acceptance means that you know, regardless of what happened, that there is something bigger than you at work.

It also means that you know that you are okay, and that you will continue to be okay. Iyanla Vanzant

I write about this very subject in my book, "Smile, Show Up, Succeed Everyday." I have accepted the person I have become, I am okay with people not liking me or accepting me the way I am. I am okay with the opinions of others as those opinions does not identify who I am. And you know what, I accept that IT'S OKAY...

Find your okay in your acceptance.... because it's okay. :)

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa