Sunday, August 3, 2014

He's a Big Boy You Know????? A Message to the Help Meet

This message is short and sweet.

For all the married women and for those who wish or desire to be married. You did not marry boy (at least I pray you didn't)  nor are you raising your son. With that being said... All I have to say is this." HE'S A BIG BOY AND IS CAPABLE OF FIGURING IT OUT ALL ON HIS OWN...  LOL. 

This weeks lesson: There are many times we as wives want to offer our opinion of help our husbands when he did not ask or does not need our help. What I  learned this week, When I don't make his problem my problem it becomes less of a problem for me.  My stress level remains in tact when I don't offer my help to someone who is capable of helping himself.

So wives, only help when he ask..and trust me... he will ask... and when he does... just be ready to help meet the need.... and do it with a SMILE... :)

Find peace within,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa