Sunday, June 29, 2014

Why Can't I Lose This last 10 pounds - Super Charge Your Slimdown

So many times people ask me about losing weight and what they need to do to get rid of their belly. I usually said, STOP RIGHT THERE. Why... because I believe it is about taking care of the heart and not about getting a quick fix. I ask the question, "What happens if you never lose your stomach, will you you stop your journey?" Often times this question stops them in their tracks. Why? Because most people do not have the answer to this heart wrenching question.

We should always try to deal with what caused the weight gain to begin with and not look for a quick fix. But because I do understand everyone may not be ready to deal with the TRUTH about themselves, I will GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. I subscribe to the online Fitness Magazine (Fitnessmagazine.com) where I get daily tips on health and fitness. I received this tip last week and wanted to share it with those of you who want a quick fix.This is the SUPERCHARGE YOUR SLIMDOWN. This link provides a weekly meal plan for breakfast, lunch,dinner, and snacks. I'll say most of the recipes are Vegetarian recipes but I do not see any harm in you trying a few of what I would call HEALTHY RECIPES FOR THE HEART. For breakfast you can choose from: Banana-Walnut Pancakes, Mango-Oat Smoothie (sounds good doesn't it?) Avocado Eggs Benedict. For lunch there are recipes for Kale Grilled Cheese, Shrimp Tacos with Avocado Dressing, Chicken, Feta, and Strawberry Salad. And let's top it off with some great recipes for dinner: Kale Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Chili Fries (now this I will try). The link provides healthy snacks as well.

As an added bonus there is a workout routine included in the meal plan. These exercises are designed to target your Abs, Shoulders, Back, Butt, Thighs and Legs. There is Pilates Workouts, Yoga, and it even provides music for you to stay motivated and keep you moving. WOW WHAT AN AWESOME FREE GIFT!

I hope you find this website useful in your lifestyle journey. :) The link is below:

What I know for sure:  Many of us are looking for something called LOVE. Not many of us understand what Love really is. We know God is Love and with God all things are possible. He is our Father, our Mother, our Sister, and our Brother. He can be a husband to you if that is what you want Him to be. However, God did say, " it is not good for man to be alone".  But what we have to remember, we may have the desire to have Love, have a partner, or even be married. But what we have to be mindful of is this. We all have a picture of what we think Love is and what we think Love should look like. What we have to be ready for is the reality of what Love is with the person you decide to partner with. The "Love" I share with my "Love" may not be the same type of "Love" you share with your "Love". With that being said, be very careful not to compare your Love to the Love of another. Everyone has their own way of Loving... the question is, Are you willing to Love that person the way they are and the WAY they LOVE..... What picture are you painting of Love?

Find Peace Within,
Ms. Lisa

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/you-can-do-it/better-body-plan/energy-boosting-recipes/?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa