Sunday, January 11, 2015

FEAR - What is fear anyway?

It's 2015 and I'm sure some of us are still dealing with some fears that we had in 2014. It maybe the fear of losing a love one, the fear of losing a job, the fear of finding out something is wrong with your health. What ever the fear maybe, some of us still have fear. I'm not saying that I'm not afraid of something. Somethings I'm just not going to do that may cause me to be fearful. I play it safe and avoid those things that may cause me to be fearful. However, I've learned a different way to look at FEAR. It would be easy for me to just write it out in this weeks blog, but I want. :). You'll have to watch my video blog to find out how I look at fear and what I do to combat it.

This week, we've been through some changes on my job, new leadership is always stressful because you don't know if they are going to come in and try and make changes that somehow may impact you. Some on the job are even FEARFUL the leader may change things that's not in our favor. But you know, for me, I'm not fearful, nor am I concerned. WHY because I face FEAR in a more positive way.

First of all I'm not going to worry about anything I have no control over and I want be worrying about something that hasn't happened yet or may not even happen.

This weeks lesson: FEAR is not always a bad thing, it's all about how you look at it.

Remember to
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa