Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm behind the Drivers Seat of My Life- So Why are You in My Lane?

So, I had this amazing experience a few weeks ago. I participated in a women's conference called Brave Heart Women's Conclave hosted by my dear friend Toni Emehel.  Awesome time! But what was so awesome about it was how so many women came out to hear what it meant to be brave and how does it line-up with what God has for their lives. During the altar call, I prayed with one of the ladies and what she wanted from God was for Him to show her what her purpose was. We prayed and I encouraged her and gave her some guidance on how to discover what it is God has designed for her to do.

What I've learned over the years, is this - God created each and everyone of us with a purpose. We all have gifts that others do not possess. They may have the ability to do something that you do. For example, I am a personal fitness trainer, but I do not train like Jillian Michaels or some of my dear friends her in Charlotte. I have my own unique way of training. I am also a motivational, transformational life coach. I do not motivate people the same way Les Brown or Iyanla Vanzant does. Even though we share the same title (for the lack of a better word). I am also a singer, however I do not sing like Yolonda Adams, or some of my close friends her in Charlotte such as Lisa McClendon. However, we all have the title as singers. But what I do have is the ability to do what God has given me to do and only in the way He's given it to me to do.

I am in the drivers seat of my life  so I do not need anyone else in my lane. If you are in my lane, then what's going on in your lane?

This weeks lesson - get behind the drivers seat of your life and stay there. Of course God is always first, but He will not move the mountain for you, he's going to give you the strength to climb so you will know that He is carrying you through it all and when the victory manifest,  He will get all the glory!

Take time to watch this awesome video as it is a good example of what happens when you seek God first and get behind the drivers seat of your life.

Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa
Find Peace Within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa