Friday, November 28, 2014

The Body Speaks - Respect - The Vehicle For Life

"Your body is your vehicle for life. as long as you are here, live in it. Love, honor, respect and cherish it, treat it well, and it will serve you in kind." Suzy Prudden

When you respect your body, you are in partnership with it. Respect carries reciprocal energy. Your body will honor you when you honor it. Treat your body as a structure worthy of respect and it will respond in kind.

Recently I had a really scare with my vehicle. As many of you know I am right smack in the middle of menopause... OMG. what an experience -hot one minute, cold the next minute. Dressed one minute and undressed the next minute. This certainly is not what I thought menopause was going to be like. Even working out didn't help. So in desperation I researched what I could take that I thought wouldn't be harmful to my vehicle. I found that Black Kohosh was a natural herb that many women used for menopause. I bought it and began using it along with Omega 3 oil. It worked like a champ. No more hot flashes... what a relief. Maybe three weeks into taking Black Kohosh) I noticed I was having chest pains. they came from no where. I thought it was because I was lifting heavy or from the push-ups I had done 2 days prior- but the pain wasn't going away. When I coughed my chest hurt, when I laughed hard, my chest hurt, singing hard made my chest hurt. I could be sitting down and all of a sudden I'll feel a pain on the left side of my chest, even taking a deep breath would cause my chest to hurt.

So I asked myself the question, what am I doing differently to my body - the answer - TAKING BLACK KOHOSH. I looked up the side-effects from Black Kohosh and low and behold, CHEST PAIN was one of the first side-effects it list. Fear immediately came in my mind. I began looking for signs of an heart-attack, a stroke and Lord what else could go wrong. I started looking up signs of strokes and heart-attacks. Then it clicked... Respect the body - I stopped using the Black Kohosh and began praying. I began to speak healing over my body. I have the energy to heal my body. I aligned my thoughts with my words and the energy I allowed to go in and out of my body. Everyday I spoke to my spirit " I am healed in Jesus Name". Even though my vehicle was still responding with pain - I still spoke "I am healed in Jesus Name".

Three weeks later my vehicle is free -  No chest pain!

In an effort to take care of my vehicle I developed chest pain. I had no idea what I was actually doing was hurting my vehicle. But it was my vehicle that helped me to heal. My faith and belief in the power of words helped me to channel my pain into positive affirmations of faith and healing. Today my vehicle is operating at optimum capacity!

Today's lesson: Even though we make every effort to take care of our vehicle, things still occur, the important thing to remember is "There is power in words and Faith above all will help us through any crisis life may bring."

Ms. Lisa
Find Peace Within

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa