Sunday, September 14, 2014

3 Steps to help you deal with Worry.

Have you ever found yourself worrying about something that hasn't happened yet? What story did you tell yourself about the outcome of your situation? How many times have you stopped living because of worry? How many illnesses (diseases -dis-ease - worry) has taken over your body because of worry.  What is worry - according to Webster, worry is : give way to anxiety or unease; allow one's mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.

I believe we all have at some point in our lives worried about something we had no control of or at least felt like we had no control of. Some of us are worrying even now. 

Have you ever thought just maybe there is a way to stop worrying? I certainly didn't- not until I figured out, "worrying wasn't changing anything for me". Then I knew I had to find a way to get myself out of the situation I was in and get back in the game. 

My story:

After being employed in one place for 23 years, I found myself unemployed, scared, without a resume', and no clear direction. Of course worry found it's ugly head in my pretty head and made things bigger than what they really were.

Today, I am free from worry- why - because I now have the tools I need to handle those unforeseen things life often brings my way. I use these 3 steps to help me pray, plan, and prepare for that which doesn't exist.

Click on the video to get the 3 steps that you can apply to your life when worry lifts up its ugly head in your pretty head. This will help you think clearer, get direction and find peace within.

Find Peace Within
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa