Sunday, September 21, 2014

9 Steps to Forgiving For Good

Why is it so hard to forgive but yet easy to seek forgiveness? I've asked myself that same question. There was a time in my life when I didn't understand what forgiveness was or why it was so important to ME. Today I can honestly say, I understand what forgiveness is and why it is so important to do and give. 

Iyanla Vanzant says "Forgive everyone, for everything, everytime." This has helped me in my practice of forgiveness. It so much easier to walk in forgiveness. 

The bible says that we should find peace with all men - That is not always easy to do- not even with your PARENTS. I had to do this 3 years ago... and boy was it challenging, but I'm glad I did. Through submission, surrender, and silence - I found myself back to that place of peace and I found myself asking for forgiveness and forgiving. 

This week, as I often do, I researched what steps I could leave with you that I believe would be helpful in your journey of forgiveness and steps to forgive for ever.

Take time to listen to this weeks blog video and get the 9 steps to Forgiving For Good.


I believe,  as many of you may agree, Forgiveness is a gift from God. He sent His Son - Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins and because of His death, our sins have been forgiven. So, if He can do it for us, surely we can do it for ourselves and those we say we love.

This weeks lesson... Peace only comes when we tell ourselves the truth, and be truthful with others. Then and only then can you find Peace Within and Walk in Forgiveness for Good.


Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa