Sunday, October 12, 2014

"The Voice"

Two years ago October 10, 2012 my life changed as I knew it. After 23 years of being employed at one place - getting up in the mornings brought new meaning to my life. I always said the only way I would leave is if they pushed me out... thank God for the push. You know why? Because it was that push that gave me my "VOICE"

Fast forward to 2014 - WOW... what a journey. I jumped all into my education - I found my voice through writing - and now I'm helping leaders transform their lives through my experience. "All things are lessons God would have us learn ("Iyanla Vanzant"). Yes I learned my lessons and am still learning.

This weeks blog is to just say "THANK YOU"  first to God for giving me a voice that needed to be heard through my writing and speaking to the nations and secondly to you my followers. This past week Lisa's Finding Peace Within Blog hit a milestone... When I started writing I really didn't think people would even interested in what I had to say, little did I know I was making an impact on people whom I will never meet. As of today, 1505 people in 10 countries around the world have viewed my blog. WOW! What an accomplishment. And I could not have done it with out you all clicking on the link below and reading.

I pray that each blog you've read helped you either get healthy through eating right and exercising or through finding peace within by developing a stronger spiritual relationship with God and being your authentic self.

Today I am humbled to be the "Voice" for those of you who might be afraid to "Speak" out.

What I know for sure: We all have a voice that needs to be heard. Don't be afraid to share your journey - someone is waiting to take that walk just as you did.

Find Peace Within,
Be blessed, Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa