Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Birthing of Your Freedom-what do you need to be BOLD about?

"Freedom Lies in Being Bold" - Robert Frost - Being true to yourself often requires you to go against the grain to what people expect from you. Being true to yourself also requires you to make some people mad at you and possibly de-friend you. Will that be okay with you if that were to happen? Will you be okay with telling your truth of freedom?

As we continue in our journey in "Finding Peace Within, through The Journey of a Smile"- This is the next part of our journey. The Birthing of Your freedom. I have had to tell the truth about some things in this season of my life. Some of that truth required me to be BOLD and Vulnerable. I found myself walking in fear as I opened my freedom to the person that's closes to me. My Love. Freedom frees you from having to hide your pain. The fear of freedom comes when you don't really know how the other person is going to react and or respond to your freedom. Now, I'm not talking about the type of freedom that will cause you to become rebellious or non-submissive. The type of freedom I'm speaking of, is being able to speak your mind in love with the intent releasing those things that causes stress and discomfort in your life.

My freedom moment came when I just had to tell my Love, that I matter and that I will always be the most important person to me. It has nothing to do with who he is and how he treats me but who I am and how I treat myself. Trust me, that took some boldness as I know my Love...It didn't matter how my Love received it, what matter was I said it and now I don't have to feel guilty when I say no.

I also had to be BOLD with someone I met whom I believed wanted to get close to me to plant some negativity in my spirit. The BOLDNESS came when I had to say to her, I am about love, peace, joy and happiness. I don't get involved with anything that doesn't edify or lift a person up. It didn't matter how she received it, what mattered was that I made it known who I am and what I will and will not tolerate. Was I fearful, a little, but, if I wanted to become friends with this young lady, I thought she should know what type of person I am so she can make a decision if she wants to have me as a friend. The jury is still out on that... :)..

My question to you is this, What do you need to be bold about in order to BIRTH YOUR FREEDOM?

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,

Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa