Saturday, July 2, 2016

Just Perhaps He Knew

There isn't anything you can't do for me that isn't already done. Perhaps THIS IS - The road you set for me. Perhaps you knew my parents would give me to my grandma at the age of one. Perhaps you knew I would receive the Holy Spirit at the age of five. Perhaps you knew that our house would burn down when I was in the first grade. Perhaps you knew that my brother would say I was his cousin and not his sister. Perhaps you knew that I would be pregnant at 16. Perhaps you knew that I would be a single parent trying to raise a son on my own. Just perhaps you knew that I would fall in love with a man who was on the down low. Perhaps you knew that I would later marry at the age of 23 and separated 3 years later.

Just perhaps you knew that at the age of 27 I would met the man whom I thought would give me the world. Perhaps you knew that, that would be one of the biggest challenges in my life. Perhaps you knew I would be abused ; verbally, emotionally, and psychologically. Just perhaps you knew that I would battle depression and and have thoughts of suicide. Just perhaps you knew there would be affairs within the marriage. Just perhaps you knew I would leave him three years later. Perhaps you knew I would be divorced for the second time by the age of 39.

Just perhaps you knew that would be the time my life would take a turn and what lied ahead of me was so much greater than what was behind me. Perhaps you knew that I would be in my wilderness experience for three years. Searching and seeking Your face even the more. Perhaps you knew that by serving you in the wilderness, my love would find me. Just perhaps you knew I would become a body builder an learn what true discipline and commitment was.

Perhaps you knew that Steven Dalton and Maximillian would be second chance at me having a family of my own. Just perhaps you knew that Steven and I would marry and become an example of your love in our lives. Just perhaps you knew that we would have a music ministry named the Leviticus Singers of Charlotte. Just perhaps you knew that we would produce a CD entitled Address Change, God's Great Relocation Project.  Just perhaps you knew that we would go on to produce another single "I Win"  that would reach the hearts of so many people and that my Love would be known among the elite. Perhaps you knew that one day I would write book sharing the journey of my smile. :).

Just Perhaps you knew that one day.... I would be..

Signed
Just Perhaps





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa