Monday, June 20, 2016

When the Top Opens

Sitting outside, watching the wind blow, making sure the dirt doesn't come into my eyes. Sitting outside watching the wind blow, making sure my hair stays in place at all times. Sitting outside watching the wind blow making sure my dress isn't exposed to the passer byes. Sitting outside when the top opens...The wind blows both ways... and so does our blessings.

How many times have you sat out side when the top o
pened?

You're probably wondering what in the world am I talking about "when the top opens?" Here is what I'm talking about. When life throws you a curve while you're sitting calmly just minding your own business, and you have no clue, nor are you expecting anything to come up. What do you do when the top opens?

Most people say when the bottom falls out... but this time, the top is opening.

That means you're on your way up. Gotcha didn't I? :). You get the call that your contract has been signed, the job you've been waiting on has made you an offer, that song you've been working so hard on has reached the top 10, that book you've released has sold it's first 1000 copies...... Yes, the Top Has Opened!!!

So what do you do when things are FINALLY going well for you. Everything that you've worked hard for is now blossoming? You've been on the grind for a number of years or even for 1/2 your life time and NOW... the light has come. Well, this is what I say do... CELEBRATE. That's right celebrate all your accomplishments. Celebrate the sacrifices you've made to get the top to open. Celebrate every little step it took to get there.

As I look at the number of people who are being touched and blessed by my book, I am in ahh of it all. I smile each time I receive an instant message in face book or a private email or text message saying how blessed they were reading the book. I started writing my book a year ago; in May,  and now a year later the top has opened for me. Have I arrived, absolutely not, there is more for me to do with this message.


Today's message is... keep your eyes open as the top might just open while walking in the wind.



Remember to
Smile, Show Up, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa