Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Workout Blues - May 6, 2016

I am 2 days away from my official book launch- In the book I share some of the benefits you get from showing up for yourself everyday and doing it with a smile. Here is an excerpt from the book where I speak about training 6 days a week without complaining.

"Celebrate Mission Accomplished"

"Not one time did I whine about the workouts or the stringent food guidelines I had to follow. I made no excuses for not showing up. What kept me motivated and committed to going to the gym and training so hard? It was ME! I kept myself motivated. There was a time in my life when what I wanted to do wasn't important for me and not a priority to others. It was important for me to accomplish something, since to me; I hadn't accomplished or completed anything of value up to this point in my life."

This is just part of my story as I open up on some of my struggles through my journey in life. Prepare now to get your copy $3.99 Amazon.com, Kindle, and Nook for Barnes and Noble.

Now remember to,
Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday and Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa