Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pregnant in the church - What do you know about that

You are the single most important person to YOU in the world. When you are your best it shows in every aspect of your life.

The story is in the book... May 6, 2016- Amazon Kindle, Barnes & Noble Nook, Create Space, 1body2build.com


"As a child I remember always laughing and smiling. When my Uncle Johnny died (he really was my second cousin since he was my dad's cousin, but he was much older, so we called him Uncle Johnny) his wife Aunt Emma asked my mom if I was still gitty.. my mom said, "Yes she's still gitty. " When Aunt Emma saw me at the home going celebration smiling and laughing, Aunt Emma said, "Yes, she's still gitty." Just thinking about it makes me smile. I cannot be tell you how many times I've gotten in trouble for laughing and talking in school. :) My smile has captured the hearts of those I have encountered, and many of them remember me to this day because of my smile.

This is just an excerpt from the introduction of my book... It will bless your life and add help you add value to your day which turns into adding value to your life.

Get it May 6, 2016

Remember to Smile Everyday, Show Up Everyday, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa