Monday, August 8, 2016

My First Interview

So, if you don't know by now, I've written a book... yes, I've written a book. entitled - Smile, Show Up Succeed Everyday. A little book of honey to help you make every day count and be a little bit sweeter. It has been a blessing to so many people. I've had the opportunity to do radio, blog talk radio and personal interviews discussing how it came to be.

Here is my very first interview with Gayle B of D'Vine Connections. We had an awesome time discussing the book and some of the experiences I've had in my journey. If you're a fan of my blog, then you have been apart of many of my stories about my journey. Today, I'm sharing with you the link so you can get caught up on what's happening with me and my book.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/8492261

Remember to Smile, Show Up, Succeed Everyday
Find Peace Within
Be Blessed,
Ms. Lisa D.
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa