Monday, February 2, 2015

Moving Monday - Stability Ball Leg Lift

We will continue working on our legs but I'm adding a little buttocks in there this week. Have you noticed your rear-end is bring up the rear? Is it dragging just a little? You want it round and solid? I'm sure you do. So many people tell me they want my buttocks, well it has taken lots of squats, lunges, and leg lifts to get this round bottom. So, ladies here you go, today's movement. Stability Ball Leg Lift. This exercise works both the back of the thigh, lower abs, and the buttocks. This movement promises lots of burn, pain and discomfort, however the results are amazing. I only suggest you do this movement twice a week 3 sets of 10.

Let's get moving on this marvelous Monday.

Be blessed,
Ms. Lisa
Find Peace Within

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you,
Ms. Lisa